Next Year's Season Ticket Info

toffee balls said:
Does that not take out the full amount though ?
When it comes to your order info it should have a direct debit sign below, click that then choose either the 1st or 15th for when you get paid.

toffee balls said:

There are 2 options on the DD page. You need to view the option for 4 payments this then allows you to select this payment schedule. Nearly happened to me selected the DD in 1 payment option and had to start again.

the originalkippaxman said:
toffee balls said:

There are 2 options on the DD page. You need to view the option for 4 payments this then allows you to select this payment schedule. Nearly happened to me selected the DD in 1 payment option and had to start again.

Yeah I did the same when renewing my platinum seasoncard but when I started again it somehow unlinked my cup schemes and I only got half my loyalty points. so be careful

New for 2013/14 is the facility for supporters to pay for their Superbia, Platinum or Gold Seasoncards by Direct Debit. No interest, no administration charge, no fuss, no problem.
There are two choices: pay in full, or pay by Direct Debit in four equal instalments in July, September, November and February – you even get to choose whether you want to pay on the 1st or 15th of each month.
So, for example, if your seat costs £640, your four payments will be £160 each month in July, September, November and February. Just complete the details online to join the direct debit scheme, and make it even easier for you to renew next season.
Supporters should note that in the event of a failed payment, the Seasoncard will be deactivated until your account is brought up to date. Failure to pay will result in your Seasoncard being cancelled.
Important Information:
Direct Debit will replace the Zebra Finance loan option, and is available as a payment option for all Seasoncard sales (excluding Value Gold).
There are two Direct Debit options;
One full payment taken on 1st July 2013,
Four equally split installments taken in July 2013, September 2013, November 2013 and February 2014.
Those who take up the four installment option will have the choice of the payment being debited on the 1st or 15th of each month.
By signing up to the Direct Debit scheme, the supporter is agreeing to an automatic renewals scheme, this means that next season the supporter’s Seasoncard will automatically be renewed (including any add-on product purchased the previous year) and they will once again be enrolled in the Direct Debit scheme.
Direct Debit is not available for Hospitality products.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.