Neymar

cmdub said:
LoveCity said:
Stylistically Neymar suits Real more than Barca IMO. They would allow him to express himself more (ala Ronaldo, Di Maria) and Barca is a risk because a number of top players like Ibra and Sanchez have never really adapted to their system. And Neymar is nothing at all like a modern day Barcelona player. I wonder if they intend an overhaul (or evolution?) of their style. It's that or try and 'train' Neymar into becoming more of a Barca style player.
That's always been my thing with barca lately is that they sign these players for s decent amount of money and they never adapt to the system and just end up playing sparingly and riding the bench. Doesn't make any sense. They've gotta make sure neymar succeeds there though

Impossible. Neymar is there to break down defenders. They have the same issue we do. People forget that Barcelona were successful when they had both Villa AND Messi in a forward line. Neymar will play wide left of Messi and drift in when Messi drops back as the false 9.

He's built for Barca, sadly.

CityForever45 said:
I don't want Neymar, i think he's overrated, but i don't get why he's so anxious to go to Barca. Whatever things he'll do there he'll always be number 2.

I'm pretty sure he will prove most of his doubters wrong in Spain, but we will see. It will be interesting to see how Messi-Neymar would work in one team. On one hand, you've got the best player in the world, on the other you've got the most marketable player in the world right now. Both have pretty big egos I'm sure, I wonder how they would make it work.

neymar will surely start to sulk at barca once he realises hes not the centre of attention anymore. sure hes more suited to the Spanish league and I don't think he would hack it in the prem the England v brazil game just proved it didn't even realise he was on the pitch. I give him 2 years at barca before he spits his dummy out. personally don't want him at city.

Whoever gets Neymar is getting a future world player of the year .. He's just one of them players, no matter where he goes he'll do well. His record at Santos is unreal, so that should tell you something. If he came to us we'd all be creaming our pants .. he is gonna be awesome and for £25M which is what has been reported, its daylight robbery, because in a few years he'll be going for £100M.

nobody is denying he has talent but he hasn't really proven he can do it yet as for his scoring record I think even dzeko would have a brilliant scoring record in that league

You leave Dzeko alone .. haha. he'll always be a legend for getting the equalizer against QPR. If Dzeko is supplied correctly, he scores.

All the greats started somewhere, his record at this stage surpasses all of them I believe. So I reckon he will be the next brilliant brazillian. Equal to if not better than my all time fav Ronaldinho

I am pulling my hair out here , both barca and Madrid are swimming in debt yet they are in for every player available ffp my arse ,there is fuck all fair about it .

blue12 said:
I am pulling my hair out here , both barca and Madrid are swimming in debt yet they are in for every player available ffp my arse ,there is fuck all fair about it .

There's ways around it for every rich team. And both Barcelona and Madrid make way more than anyone else in revenue; Barcelona's debt has gone from 520m euros to 320m euros in the space of 3 years because of the revenue they make a year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.