Neymar

the fee is low because he has 1 year left on his deal and he only wants to go to barca. They're playing two friendlies as well, 1 in barcelona and 1 in santos both of which are included in the deal for neymar

Santos are in a terrible position, the player wants to move to 1 club and has 1 year left on his deal. They're literally powerless and barca are great negotiators.. not a lot that could be done.

The amount of money barca are gonna make of this kid is just unreal as well.. considering the fee they're paying(downpayment + the friendlies etc).. the profit on this will end up being staggering for them

adrianr said:
thenabster said:
Ohh wait a bit. Barca are getting him for 28 million euros but it's just 55% of his rights, and the other part will be held by 3rd parties. Read it on Marca. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.marca.com/2013/05/24/futbol/equipos/barcelona/1369432199.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.marca.com/2013/05/24/futbol/ ... 32199.html</a>

Didn't know that in Spain you could also buy a percentage of a player.

That makes much more sense. Figures are much closer at least.

Yeah definitely. Brings his worth closer to 53 million euros which is the cost English clubs would have paid to get him.

sam-caddick said:
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 19m

Official: Santos accepted to sell Neymar. The player is approaching the bureau to decide between two different bids

Who is the other club?

Real Madrid.

He'll probably pick Barcelona.

Real offering more to Santos than Barca

Neymar however, will douche it over to Barca, to never pass to messi

I don't want Neymar, i think he's overrated, but i don't get why he's so anxious to go to Barca. Whatever things he'll do there he'll always be number 2.

ACMilan said:
Real offering more to Santos than Barca

Neymar however, will douche it over to Barca, to never pass to messi
This is why I can't understand this, makes no sense to me. Neymar will want to be the no.1, he's used to being that in both Santos and Brazil. Why is he so desperate to go to a club where he'll play second fiddle to the greatest player of all time?

Stylistically Neymar suits Real more than Barca IMO. They would allow him to express himself more (ala Ronaldo, Di Maria) and Barca is a risk because a number of top players like Ibra and Sanchez have never really adapted to their system. And Neymar is nothing at all like a modern day Barcelona player. I wonder if they intend an overhaul (or evolution?) of their style. It's that or try and 'train' Neymar into becoming more of a Barca style player.

CityForever45 said:
I don't want Neymar, i think he's overrated, but i don't get why he's so anxious to go to Barca. Whatever things he'll do there he'll always be number 2.

It would be the same with Real Madrid also, wouldn't it? Unless Ronaldo is leaving this summer..

LoveCity said:
Stylistically Neymar suits Real more than Barca IMO. They would allow him to express himself more (ala Ronaldo, Di Maria) and Barca is a risk because a number of top players like Ibra and Sanchez have never really adapted to their system. And Neymar is nothing at all like a modern day Barcelona player. I wonder if they intend an overhaul (or evolution?) of their style. It's that or try and 'train' Neymar into becoming more of a Barca style player.
That's always been my thing with barca lately is that they sign these players for s decent amount of money and they never adapt to the system and just end up playing sparingly and riding the bench. Doesn't make any sense. They've gotta make sure neymar succeeds there though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.