Neymar

I really want them rag ****s to break the bank and buy this over rated, bullying, greedy, arrogant piece of shit! He'd fit in so well and would drag the club down deeper into the brown stuff. I can't stand him.

Quite obviously a very good player when he is stood upright , however...
...what a pussy.
Wouldn’t want him within a ‘bulls roar’ of my club.

horrible little tw*t who only cares about himself ... No way would City even consider signing him, not even if he was going for a bargain price!

Not sure any of the games greatest players are nice people. All seem flawed characters - Maradona, both Ronaldo’s, Messi, Ronaldinho, Best, Gascoigne there are many examples. Yaya and Tevez two examples from our club. Neymar is a class player despite being a twat. The big players deliver when it counts. I think their ego/narcissism is a factor in them being able to do so.

Not sure any of the games greatest players are nice people. All seem flawed characters - Maradona, both Ronaldo’s, Messi, Ronaldinho, Best, Gascoigne there are many examples. Yaya and Tevez two examples from our club. Neymar is a class player despite being a twat. The big players deliver when it counts. I think their ego/narcissism is a factor in them being able to do so.

You need to look a little closer to home
Kev
Vinnie
Merlin
etc etc

o_a_3lo7NjR11_f_c_barcelona_262591_20140217212006.gif

Classless twat. Don't want him here.
A right pair of cnuts there + another one running up at the end!

Billy big bollox. Not a team player - as this world up has shown. If he passed to other players in better positions Brazil would be walking this World Cup.
Just no.

Pretty unfair that PSG have the best winger in the world and soon to be best player in the world in Mbappe, sohuld have got 1 of those players to our team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.