Neymar

And seems to have far too many distractions off the field.

He has everything to take over the Greatest mantle from Messi and Ronaldo, not sure he was the total commitment to do it.
Do not mistake tears or dives for weakness. He over does it but his aim is not applause but advantage.

Football's throne lies empty as the Brazilian Dauphin is yet to take the throne. Maybe he never will.

Do not mistake tears or dives for weakness. He over does it but his aim is not applause but advantage.

Football's throne lies empty as the Brazilian Dauphin is yet to take the throne. Maybe he never will.
I don't, the diving does not worry me, hanging out with his sister every year instead of playing football does!

Footballs throne isn't empty, it's currently the home of City's next signing and has been for the best part of decade.
Only a handful of people are of the opinion that Messi is no longer the best in the world but I've seen no evidence provided as to why they think that way.

I know this is is pure WILD speculation, but something to consider is that if Mbappe goes to Real Madrid and we can't get Haaland...both likely to me...

This might make Neymar available as PSG would even more appear to be in a rebuild phase and don't have a great side now as they haven't invested.

Yes, Mahrez we know may want to go there (who we'd likely sell to find space) only if Neymar is there, but we could probably sell him to a top 6/8 PL side fairly easily given his proven record in the league.

Even more bonkers and awesome would be bring he AND Messi in to reunite.

You think you'd have to move Sterling...however you can play Neymar as the striker, which could work.

This would be a massive coup for the club in terms of finances (I suspect) and exposure to counter the loss of Haaland and Mbappe.

I also know a good number of our fans would HATE this idea and probably want to kill me or slate me as some out there fan who doesn't get it, but we are already in for Messi, or at least we were.

They like each other and Neymar has not had a chance really to get what he wants.

His attitude bothers some I know, but he is still a top 5 player in his prime. I'd do this in a heartbeat if it was at all possible.

You do have to consider about the ownership of PSG and how they may NEVER sell to us, just like with Mbappe given the poor relations between Qatar and UAE (arguably partially why UEFA went after us and neglected them for FFP given their former Prez being on the board).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.