Neymar

He's clearly a level above the likes of Sterling, Jesus, Grealish in terms of pure ability.

If we lost Sterling and Jesus, and he was available at the right price, I'd be very tempted as he's one of the most entertaining players in the world.

However, we all saw how poor the PSG pressing was and I'd question whether he has the work rate for our system.

I also think that this sort of deal would be cheaper then you think, sort of like Ronaldo leaving Juve. They need to dump his wages because of Mpabbe and Messi but don't really need to balance the books because Messi was a free and Mpabbe was a renewal. Now the question is how much could you get Neymar to agree to take as a wage because what's he on there?

I also think that this sort of deal would be cheaper then you think, sort of like Ronaldo leaving Juve. They need to dump his wages because of Mpabbe and Messi but don't really need to balance the books because Messi was a free and Mpabbe was a renewal. Now the question is how much could you get Neymar to agree to take as a wage because what's he on there?
Mbappe a renewal at 200 Mill

Neymar’s wages would never be much lower because his brand is extremely valuable to whatever club he’s in. If he were to leave this summer, I see him agreeing a two year deal with his next club

Mbappe a renewal at 200 Mill
Yeah it’s ridiculous but my point being that wasn’t a direct transfer fee meaning they don’t need to sell players to recoup 200m to balance the books for ffp, not that they probably care.

Reactions: mac

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.