Neymar

citytill1die84 said:
ElKun said:
45-60 million for a 20 year old completely unproven outside of the mighty Brazilian League.

Yep, sounds like a bargain......

He's proving himself for the Brazil national team with 16 goals in 25 international appearances not bad going is it?

That record is skewed in a way. The Brazil national team has deliberately played against weak opponents in friendlies to pick up points in order to improve their FIFA ranking and to appease anxious Brazilian supporters.

They still struggle against fast, physical teams in Europe, Africa, etc. Neymar sill becomes invisible against such teams.

cordonbleu said:
citytill1die84 said:
ElKun said:
45-60 million for a 20 year old completely unproven outside of the mighty Brazilian League.

Yep, sounds like a bargain......

He's proving himself for the Brazil national team with 16 goals in 25 international appearances not bad going is it?

That record is skewed in a way. The Brazil national team has deliberately played against weak opponents in friendlies to pick up points in order to improve their FIFA ranking and to appease anxious Brazilian supporters.

They still struggle against fast, physical teams in Europe, Africa, etc. Neymar sill becomes invisible against such teams.
They play easy friendlies because the FA is paid good money to play over in Europe to make money. Also if you look at the results for the past 2 years they have only played a couple of really easy friendlies and beat Argentina back in September and guess who scored in that game<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:55 am --<br /><br />
Tevez City said:
Joehannes said:
Tevez City said:
Are you talking about Yaya Toure ?
No, he's not. Picture Yaya on the ball on the edge of a crowded penalty area.

In a crowded penalty area, you need Ben Arfa.
One day you will understand why this world beater plays for Newcastle with no big teams interested
Go bum Hazard

I hear we are doing a straight swap: Roque Santa Cruz for Neymar. Cant reveal my sources though.

I don't think for a second we are an option for Neymar. He surely is Barca-bound, and if we do indeed express and show an interest in him, it must be a part of some sort of behind-the-scenes-game, as if we want someone from Barca, and if we do not get him we will drive the price tag up for Neymar.

sergiokun said:
ade_akhtar said:
I hear we are doing a straight swap: Roque Santa Cruz for Neymar. Cant reveal my sources though.

Sounds a decent source

IF we hadn't been in so much of a rush to get rid of Savic - we could have tempted santos with that as a swap......................

Sigh... we can dream i guess

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LW-RbrxC0Ng[/youtube]

onceabluealways said:
This isn't happening - this guy will move to spain after the world cup

No way we can accommodate samba football in the EPL.

As someone mentioned, it sounds like Bobby deliberately dropped his name to muck up any trace of transfer scent, relating to either Barca players with whom tabloids would inevitably link and speculate or other potential targets of ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.