Neymar

Alexis Sanchez is definitely good enough for City and for most clubs. He doesn't suit the Barcelona system perfectly but even then hasn't done a bad job there, scoring 1 goal every 2 games last season. Considering we went balls out to sign him just over a year ago, if he's being sold for £18million then I could see us being interested. Personally I would prefer Isco but anyone with some pace, skill, and quality would be a welcome addition to our too slow and methodical squad.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Smoothy B. said:
He looks like a ponce..has a dodgy haircut, pulls his socks up too high and appears to be playing in tights..doesnt pass it early enough, and in the words of Joe Royle, "wouldnt like to be tackled from behind by a 15 stone cente half",...yet who would ?.
Hes not for me. Jovetic would be a better bet.
Well being tackled from behind by a 15st center half is about 20 yeas old as A) You cant tackle from behind and B) I would say a 15st center half would have a hard time catching him as this isn't Sunday league
As for the hair and his socks which has fuck all to do with anything at all in anyway ever. So in the grand scheme of things your one only relevant statement is "he doesn't pass early enough"
Well he is fucked then
1985..!
Get some time in son ! Ive spent longer in Roy Clarkes social club than youve been going to City !

I hate to say it, but I'd be surprised if he even came here. He's obviously more interested in developing and taking a measured approach over cashing in on a big wage transfer. That alone certainly doesn't disqualify us, but if we're still struggling in Europe when he's ready to move, I'd consider him choosing city to be impossible.

Who knows whether he'd do well in England or not, but the new Chelsea kids seem to be catching on quickly.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDAE874BC69689EC0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDAE874BC69689EC0</a> all Neymar's 152 goals

Convinced he would tear apart the PL, like an aguero with messi level dribbling. Amazing work ethic, tenacity and drive. It's ridiculous to say players aren't tough enough for England any more. Look at Oscar, Hazard, our very own Silva, Sterling.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Neymar is a magnificent prospect,what on earth is the ben arfa hype about, he's good against average teams, gets found out against the top sides.

As much as Neymar is better player than Ben Arfa, you could say exactly same thing about him too.

He did F all against most of Brazil national team opposition of any importance and rest are games against Brazilian clubs.

I'm not yet convinced Neymar will make it to the top in Europe but I wouldn't mind City buying him though I don't see it happening. He's good enough player and marketable enough to make that possible transfer to be counted as good one. He'd return some on the pitch, might even all of it, and he would certainly return lot of, if not all and more, off the pitch as he is marketing icon in pretty big market Brazil is.

Manchester City director of football Txiki Begiristain has been in Brazil this week aiming to persuade Santos star Neymar to move to the Etihad Stadium.

Source: Mundo Deportivo

Smoothy B. said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Smoothy B. said:
He looks like a ponce..has a dodgy haircut, pulls his socks up too high and appears to be playing in tights..doesnt pass it early enough, and in the words of Joe Royle, "wouldnt like to be tackled from behind by a 15 stone cente half",...yet who would ?.
Hes not for me. Jovetic would be a better bet.
Well being tackled from behind by a 15st center half is about 20 yeas old as A) You cant tackle from behind and B) I would say a 15st center half would have a hard time catching him as this isn't Sunday league
As for the hair and his socks which has fuck all to do with anything at all in anyway ever. So in the grand scheme of things your one only relevant statement is "he doesn't pass early enough"
Well he is fucked then
1985..!
Get some time in son ! Ive spent longer in Roy Clarkes social club than youve been going to City !
Who?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.