Neymar

What a player. Insane numbers I’m sure to sign the player but if we could get him on a loan for a year with subsidised wages it would be brilliant. Watched the away leg in the semi final and he was mesmerising. I’ve seen maybe 2 or 3 players that have been head and shoulders above our team in the past 10 years and that was one of them. Bernardo for Monaco was another. If we can we should but only if the numbers add up. The great thing is we don’t have to chase it.

What a player. Insane numbers I’m sure to sign the player but if we could get him on a loan for a year with subsidised wages it would be brilliant. Watched the away leg in the semi final and he was mesmerising. I’ve seen maybe 2 or 3 players that have been head and shoulders above our team in the past 10 years and that was one of them. Bernardo for Monaco was another. If we can we should but only if the numbers add up. The great thing is we don’t have to chase it.
What are these insane numbers? 6 assists a season and an average of 13 league goals the last 5 years in a one team league.

Apologies, misread your post. You meant insane numbers to sign him. I agree with you there. I just don't agree he is a top top player.

Last edited:
What are these insane numbers? 6 assists a season and an average of 13 league goals the last 5 years in a one team league.

Apologies, misread your post. You meant insane numbers to sign him. I agree with you there. I just don't agree he is a top top player.

I think he was talking about it would be an insane fee

Think I posted previously this has the smell of the rags all over it as a signing,just like ronaldo last season they need to be seen to be relevant …

Cant see that.

No player of that stature will want to sign for Man United any time soon. Ronaldo is different because he has real ties to the club.

It’s like I was saying and another thread yesterday, the players these days don’t care about Man United, Alex Ferguson, the history , class of 92 , the theatre of dreams blah blah and all the other stuff the media cling on to. All that is pretty much before their time. Liverpool in the 90s and early 2000’s are pretty much where Man United are now, Hanging onto a heyday that was a couple of decades ago, but no current stars are really going to sign for them when they have no chance of titles and not in the champions league.

Whether you rate him as one of the best around or not, There’s absolutely no chance that Neymar will be signing to any club unless they are pretty much heavily favoured to be in the top two or three in a league and can guarantee Champions League the season he joins . Too damaging to the brand to play anywhere lower.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.