Neymar

What a player. Insane numbers I’m sure to sign the player but if we could get him on a loan for a year with subsidised wages it would be brilliant. Watched the away leg in the semi final and he was mesmerising. I’ve seen maybe 2 or 3 players that have been head and shoulders above our team in the past 10 years and that was one of them. Bernardo for Monaco was another. If we can we should but only if the numbers add up. The great thing is we don’t have to chase it.
Lol.

I see your point. I just think if anyone can get a tune out of him it’s Pep and imagine if Pep had him flying it would be scary. I’m sure we’d never sign him as there’s so many obstacles to do so. Wages, perceived attitude (I don’t know too much on him to make a judgement), fee, dealing with PSG etc

What are these insane numbers? 6 assists a season and an average of 13 league goals the last 5 years in a one team league.

Apologies, misread your post. You meant insane numbers to sign him. I agree with you there. I just don't agree he is a top top player.
It’s a left field observation I genuinely think he’s quality. We just won’t sign him and I understand the reasons. One other Blue mentioned it was a Rag signing and I’d agree but Neymar in a pep team…wow

PSG have painted themselves into a corner with Neymar. He is 30 now and from what was billed as a three year contract extension at the time has automatically increased to five years as a year was added last summer and another will be added in July. He won't be leaving to go to any club unless every Euro of his salary and bonuses in his contract are paid.

Tricky.

If we sell Sterling and Jesus why the f not

Who was the last 30 year old we signed? That's before you even consider his wages, fee, injury record and personality (which the guys at the club repeatedly tell us is a big consideration).

Total non-starter this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.