Neymar

He’s genuinely not given his all to PSG and imo reached a point where he really doesn’t care how his career will be viewed once he’s gone. He’s only in it for the money and has been for the last few years; unless he’s had some major reckoning and noticed that hes got only a few more years of his prime left, I would steer clear.

Nothing more damning than him only playing 50% of his Ligue 1 games. The only reason I’d want him would be for commerical reasons and the growth of clubs fan base, but right now thats just not a good enough reason.

Barcelona and Real Madrid can't afford him unless he takes a huge wage cut so that leaves some English sides. Out of those English sides I can only see Newcastle stumping up that kind of money, if these reports are true then Neymar is more delusional than first thought.

Imagine all the boiled piss if the Geordies bought him though? Delicious!

Can really see Neymar nipping out to buy the Evening Chronicle on a cold blustery January afternoon in Tynemouth - he'll love the climate up there....

Can really see Neymar nipping out to buy the Evening Chronicle on a cold blustery January afternoon in Tynemouth - he'll love the climate up there....

If he wont accept a paycut then that's where he is heading mate :)

I mentioned his links with Puma last night and that makes me wonder… am probably just putting 2 & 2 together (badly). But Pumas star in our shirt…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.