Neymar

Neymar is a Superstar, Last two seasons we tried for Superstars but it wasn't meant to be. Just imagine the euphoria if he is signed just before the World Cup , How many merchandise can be sold, Brazil being one of the favourites and him being their starman is sure to get TRPs out of the roof. But I don't think it will happen simply because we have Foden,Grealish,Mahrez, Alvarez all of whom can play his role.
Merchandise? Does City really need revenue from Neymar's poker and betting ads?

I’d take him. The team won’t be built around him and therefore he knows he has to conform or else he’s out of the team. Also Pep is a bigger star than he is and therefore isn’t going to be pushed around by Neymar. I can see only the upside if he joined.

I’d take him. The team won’t be built around him and therefore he knows he has to conform or else he’s out of the team. Also Pep is a bigger star than he is and therefore isn’t going to be pushed around by Neymar. I can see only the upside if he joined.
What, despite him having to conform and possibly coming into conflict with the manager. I’d pass.

What reason wouldn't you want him because if pep can get him anywhere close to his best we would have one of the best players on the planet
Would break our wages structure, billy big balls in the changing room, play for his own glory rather than the team, cheat constantly through simulating injury. There are four.

We have spent that last 10 years plus perfecting the type of player we buy. Why throw it away for that show pony.

I went back to the original tweet (from some aspiring journo by the nickname of Josh Wilson). I say it's bullshit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.