Neymar

To me, Neymar is a fabulous footballer with some glaring holes in his game, and those holes are a cancer for our side. The flopping and diving is atrocious to watch. The lack of defense and won’t track back is the biggest issue for me and playing for this side. It’s why Ronaldo would have never worked for us. Now if you could get rid of the flopping and improve his work rate, I would love this signing, but I can’t see it happening

Ok I want to précis this with the fact I have enjoyed my Friday evening with a few beverages, but what the actual fuck.

I know he polarises fans, but he is an incredible footballer. Couple this with Pep and his team, and it’s a dream.

I’m sure a lot of old school supporters like me can’t quite believe it. Should City sign Neymar…. The fact that it’s even a question is beyond me.

I still shake my head in appreciation when fabulous footballers sign contract extensions with us and don’t want to ‘move up’ to the next level. There isn’t one, and this is where we are as a club now.

If it’s true, and I for one hope it is, Pep has approved it, and that’s good enough for this old timer.

Neymar is a Superstar, Last two seasons we tried for Superstars but it wasn't meant to be. Just imagine the euphoria if he is signed just before the World Cup , How many merchandise can be sold, Brazil being one of the favourites and him being their starman is sure to get TRPs out of the roof. But I don't think it will happen simply because we have Foden,Grealish,Mahrez, Alvarez all of whom can play his role.

To me, Neymar is a fabulous footballer with some glaring holes in his game, and those holes are a cancer for our side. The flopping and diving is atrocious to watch. The lack of defense and won’t track back is the biggest issue for me and playing for this side. It’s why Ronaldo would have never worked for us. Now if you could get rid of the flopping and improve his work rate, I would love this signing, but I can’t see it happening
does he also bring no guarantee of success
didnt know howson posted on here

Neymar is a Superstar, Last two seasons we tried for Superstars but it wasn't meant to be. Just imagine the euphoria if he is signed just before the World Cup , How many merchandise can be sold, Brazil being one of the favourites and him being their starman is sure to get TRPs out of the roof. But I don't think it will happen simply because we have Foden,Grealish,Mahrez, Alvarez all of whom can play his role.
We’re not about superstars who preen and dive. Our superstars are men like Vinny, Zabba, Dave, Sergio, Bernardo, KDB, Phil. Ronaldo would have been the antithesis if that, so would Neymar. His type of football is really ugly

Would you suggest a 3 months boot camp or brain surgery to make him reach Kev's work levels?

The lazy bastard chose the French league and Paris life for a reason. Can't imagine he now tries PL and Northern weather, being 30.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.