Neymar

No.
I remember the other season in a CL game, PSG were hanging on and 1 goal for the opposition and they were out. In Injury time the ball is played to Neymar, instead of controlling the ball and running time down, he tried a fancy flick, gave the ball away and out his team under pressure.
Not a team player, a serial diver, over rated. A perfect Rag player and huge no from me

Big Yes for me, to piss boil the rags and the murderers.
I really don't understand why some people think it more important to piss opposing fans off than potentially destroy the team harmony that's served us so well by introducing a cheating, narcissistic prick like Neymar into the squad.

Yes. Everyone saying it's a bad signing ... aren't you bored of winning so efficiently yet?

This is the club that had relegations or promotions 5 years in a row. The club that nearly throws away the league title on the last day, or wins with 100 points.

This is the club of the flawed geniuses Balotelli, Goater, Kinkladze.

BRING ME THE CIRCUS OR BRING ME DEATH

He's a very good player. If he's committed, I'd be happy enough if we signed him but wouldn't be overly bothered if we didn't.

He's injured more often than not and when he does play he's such a cheating bastard the older fans wouldn't give the little shit the time of day.

He's a City player worth booing if he comes here ;)

tbh not saying it’s true but other rumours that picked up steam like gnabry cuz of this forum were shot down by city sources pretty quickly. no one has said anything yet about neymar. and bookie odds have never changed so considerably after “itk info”, so i do reckon there’s SOME truth to it
The Gnabry rumours were more widely reported in the fringe media than this. I remember seeing them on talksport, MEN, Express, etc.. Also, the name Neymar should have generated more noise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.