Neymar

Surely people bet money to win money

can’t see bookies changing odds because of a few small bets

if people have backed this with good solid money then why

It's a small market they aren't expecting tens of thousands to be bet on it. So it won't take much money to change the odds, also factor in the bets all being placed last night it spooks the bookie.

I really don't understand why some people think it more important to piss opposing fans off than potentially destroy the team harmony that's served us so well by introducing a cheating, narcissistic prick like Neymar into the squad.
I should have mentioned that he's an amazing talent and that I do trust Pep to work and handle characters of any player in world football. Pissing the red shits is just a bonus.

Yes. Everyone saying it's a bad signing ... aren't you bored of winning so efficiently yet?

This is the club that had relegations or promotions 5 years in a row. The club that nearly throws away the league title on the last day, or wins with 100 points.

This is the club of the flawed geniuses Balotelli, Goater, Kinkladze.

BRING ME THE CIRCUS OR BRING ME DEATH
RIP Dobsy.... ;^)

Pep didn’t like Thomas Muller fannying about in training once so he’s not going to be after this full time fanny surely?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.