Neymar

There won’t be an actual link, because it’s complete bollocks. How would a fella on here know about Neymar before any English, French or Brazilian journos ffs.

Then our club just denied it if that completes bollocks, there's no need to let the speculation rampaging on internet for weeks.

For what? 2 weeks to deny a rumour?
That's my source's educated guess because they're wrapping up Zinchenko and pushing with Cucurella deals. There's no real rumour linking us to Neymar (other than this forum which isn't considered all that real outside with all due respect) which btw has already been denied earlier.

Plus, I've also asked another very reliable person and they've denied the links too. As soon as they allow me to quote their name, I'll share it here because ethics and all.

There won’t be an actual link, because it’s complete bollocks. How would a fella on here know about Neymar before any English, French or Brazilian journos ffs.

Probably the same way he knew about a variety of transfers, contract signings and even team news before any of them

That's my source's educated guess because they're wrapping up Zinchenko and pushing with Cucurella deals. There's no real rumour linking us to Neymar (other than this forum which isn't considered all that real outside with all due respect) which btw has already been denied earlier.

This forum has had constant communication with City for the past 15 years at least, and has just created numerous trending topics on social media. In fact City's best ITK by record is the owner of this forum.

This is why you don't make shit up mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.