Neymar

Not sure about him at all. I'm probably exactly the same as most posters in here in that I only have an opinion about him based on a very few occasions I've seen him. If we do sign him I'm sure he'll be good.

Okay so I'm a largely inactive member here, mostly reading through. Although I've pulled some strings that I could and I can confirm that City are infact, not signing Neymar. It's a good enough source and all the club mouthpieces would come out and confirm so in the coming weeks.

Again, believe it if you wish. I know it ain't exciting but it's true.

Cheers.

Well that’s fucking shit news and brought me right down after being so happy watching England beat the Aussies. Hopefully your source is bollocks.

Club hasn't denied Neymar rumours, they were very quick to deny Gnabry ones. Maybe soon as there's an actual link they'll deny it.
There won’t be an actual link, because it’s complete bollocks. How would a fella on here know about Neymar before any English, French or Brazilian journos ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.