Neymar

This is one of those ‘the idea was put forward, it was discussed but too many difficult things need to happen’ transfers.

This has cropped up this summer but the city position was very strict on what needs to happen for it to work, too much for neymar it seems including a massive drop in wages and a totally new image rights position.

I did hear about this a couple of months ago but don’t think this will happen barring some incredible about turn by neymar and PSG.
What ‘difficult’ things? Wages? Transfer fee? Image rights? Discussing it but no real interest seems the correct strategy. Couple months later things could have changed…

Know this isn't the right thread but I was able to pull afew strings and one of my sources (can't reveal they yet though so don't ask) had told me it's highly unlikely we will be bring in de rossi this window and isco isn't happening either. Sorry guys

Don't have a clue. As I say I'm not ITK but he's just been informed this by the club. Some of the hospitality packages (meeting players) could go from 5k to 10k per person.

Personally I think that if he does sign its a very odd signing. Not sure whether he's the right fit for us to be honest. He's obviously a better individual player than both Jesus and Sterling, but he comes with a bad attitude, his whole entourage and a poor work ethic. Much rather we went for tomorrow's superstar next summer like Nkunku.

Nkunku instead yes please.

Know this isn't the right thread but I was able to pull afew strings and one of my sources (can't reveal they yet though so don't ask) had told me it's highly unlikely we will be bring in de rossi this window and isco isn't happening either. Sorry guys
Any chance you could back that up with a quote from Twatter? I'd believe you then

Do we have any idea what is wages would be and how much it would take to get him if it’s possible let’s say it’s going to happen for arguments sake I just carnt get my head round how much it would cost PSG might want rid to freshen things up cut costs etc but the price would have to relatively low in order to get offers due to his high wages and apparent risk about ego work rate etc but his talent and cost demand i huge fee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.