Neymar

Like I said, he's the second person I talked to. My initial source is someone I know personally.

I know you believe he's coming and I guess the only way for you to believe me at all would be when he doesn't come.
I don’t think he’s coming either. So if/when he doesn’t come I am as much in the know as you are, agreed?

Last edited:
Not a fan of Neymar but Sam Lee's views have little value to me. He got the biggest City story of the last ten years (CAS case) hopelessly wrong. A lot of people using this forum were better informed than him and he is supposed to be a dedicated City reporter. So I'll pass on what he says.
there’s only tolmies hairdo, who seems to post our targets well in advance of them being ‘known’ and mattyb, who gets late info, who seem to know anything. I’d guess many of those more well known and making a living out of this stuff know the sum total of Jack shit and get most of their info off here. No disrespect to Sam Lee whoever he is, I don’t do social media or many other football sites.

Lads forget this bullshit, he is NOT joining.

Move on to better things like a BBQ in the garden with your family.

there’s only tolmies hairdo, who seems to post our targets well in advance of them being ‘known’ and mattyb, who gets late info, who seem to know anything. I’d guess many of those more well known and making a living out of this stuff know the sum total of Jack shit and get most of their info off here. No disrespect to Sam Lee whoever he is, I don’t do social media or many other football sites.

Supposed to be a journalist who is " up " on City matters i am told .

I agree but what is good about this forum is it acts like a crowdsourcing site. There are plenty on Bluemoon who have connections at City via knowing club staff, players' agents, or business contacts like financiers and bankers, lawyers, club sponsors etc etc. There are also some whose kids go to school with players' kids, or who have done work for players, renting out their homes or who know people in the media. There are lots of people who get little scraps of information from time to time. Sometimes you can read between the lines and get a good understanding of what is going on. A lot of the football journalists are very lazy and one dimensional in the way they operate. They talk to lying agents a lot and regurgitate false information as fact. They also call the clubs' media team from time to time and that's about all they do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.