Neymar

As much as I love a spectacle and would love to see a talented flair player like Neymar arrive, I think it’ll just be Cucurella in and then we’ll look at Kaboré and Kayky in preseason to take the final spot.

As much as I love a spectacle and would love to see a talented flair player like Neymar arrive, I think it’ll just be Cucurella in and then we’ll look at Kaboré and Kayky in preseason to take the final spot.

Both would be able to take up slots. Zinch will have vacated one more.

Kabore loan is extended until 2023.Wilson-Esbrand will maybe get chance in preseason and if he impress Pep then he can be backup left back.

Biggest /bestest club in the world .
Big talent in football .
Join the dots . It’s brilliant
Big talent, it’s why everyone is flocking around him for his signature. I get if people like him and even the idea of coming to us, but to think this a city style move is beyond stupid

Do you think Kayky is as good as Neymar? If we’re a goal down at Anfield with 20 mins left who would you rather see come on, Kayky or Neymar? Honestly who’s most likely to turn that score around?

Big talent, it’s why everyone is flocking around him for his signature. I get if people like him and even the idea of coming to us, but to think this a city style move is beyond stupid

There are a small, very small, group of players with a public profile that means City would throw out the usual considerations of that "City style" approach. I'm not saying it's good or bad but I strongly disagree with the idea that it's stupid to think we'd be in for him.

We have offered contracts to Messi and Ronaldo in the last 2 seasons in a row.

If PSG are really offering him about, I've no doubt City will be in that conversation.

There are a small, very small, group of players with a public profile that means City would throw out the usual considerations of that "City style" approach. I'm not saying it's good or bad but I strongly disagree with the idea that it's stupid to think we'd be in for him.

We have offered contracts to Messi and Ronaldo in the last 2 seasons in a row.

If PSG are really offering him about, I've no doubt City will be in that conversation.
fully agree, out of messi, ronaldo and neymar

i have to say neymar makes more sense to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.