Neymar

There are a small, very small, group of players with a public profile that means City would throw out the usual considerations of that "City style" approach. I'm not saying it's good or bad but I strongly disagree with the idea that it's stupid to think we'd be in for him.

We have offered contracts to Messi and Ronaldo in the last 2 seasons in a row.

If PSG are really offering him about, I've no doubt City will be in that conversation.
Messi - a player above neymar and has proven can work and press in a pep team. Ronaldo - after Kane we was on the back foot, without a striker and considered an opportunity. We aren’t desperate for an attacking wide man, his stats in the French league have been similar to sterling’s in a much lesser league. Is his global name a big enough factor when every other box isn’t ticked with what he can bring us? I’m not so sure. Only time will tell I suppose but as I say I don’t blame people who like him wanting him. I just think they ignore a lot of logic though

Do you think Kayky is as good as Neymar? If we’re a goal down at Anfield with 20 mins left who would you rather see come on, Kayky or Neymar? Honestly who’s most likely to turn that score around?
Whose more likely to fall on his arse, whose more likely to cost 500k a week and whose more likely to fuck up our brilliant team spirit?

Would madrid not suit him? They missed out on Haaland and mbappe and it’s a league he knows. Would his Barca past stop him maybe?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.