Neymar

Was obvious there was absolutely no way we’d want to sign Neymar. Thankfully.

I could definitely see Neymar at Chelsea.

They are one of the few clubs that can afford him, they can offer him CL football and I reckon he'd prefer living in London over Manchester. It's also a statement signing that the new owner may want to make.

Tuchel already said to Boehly that he doesn't want Neymar, he already have a number one target from this summer which is our former player Raheem Sterling.

Tuchel already said to Boehly that he doesn't want Neymar, he already have a number one target from this summer which is our former player Raheem Sterling.
I thought it was Ronaldo he said he didn't want?

Haaland is superstar in making just getting started, Neymar is another level. I mean look at his follower in Instagram only at example, he put all player including Haaland to shame.

Marketing wise our club will get alot of benefit if we can get Neymar to our club, a market and possible new fans from south america audience will be huge boon for our club.
yeah agreed, thing is he wasn't against messi or ronaldo joining the club when they had their opportunities, don't think he'd have a problem now with neymar either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.