Neymar

I'm just saying what I'm seeing at PSG. Funny when they asked Tuchel what it was like being Chelsea manager compared to PSG manager, and he said "well at Chelsea I just manage the players, not the players and their families".

I'd rather give minutes to Cole Palmer and James McAtee than spend our whole budget on a Mercenary who's best days are behind him.
I don't understand how any of that relates to our previous discussion. Never mind.

I hope this thing heats up a bit. It'll be boring as hell listening to debates about 3 or 4 full backs and centre backs for the next (how many?) weeks.

That could read as though we will not go near Neymar with the figures involved.

If Neymar reduces his demands, or PSG agree to subsidise some of his wage to bring him in line with the rest of our players maybe the stance changes
And it could read something different,

It's either that or continue to pay him £40m a year until 2027.
Real Madrid have finally got Gareth Bale off their wage bill. If they are feeling like they are missing out on a World Class Superstar they could either re-sign Cristiano Ronaldo or rewind back to 2012 and get their wish in signing Neymar

If there's any truth in him visiting the CFA last week - there must be at least some interest in signing Neymar.

I have not been invited to the CFA and that's how I know City aren't interest in signing me - which is fair dos.

Never wanted me anyway. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.