Neymar

Agree. 100% whoever quoted that made it up - that's not the sort of personal opinion that would be shared at this stage of negotiations.
It might be, if you wanted PSG to cover more of his weekly wages.

Yeah, I'd say we were more than willing to listen to a proposal, any club worth their salt would when it comes to a player like Neymar.
Imagine we had a figure in mind in which we may have thought the risk/reward was worth it then walked away when hearing his demands.
I'm not entirely sure City have conclusively walked away from this conversation. Not yet, any road.

Or maybe the Twitter news are not true or outdated? How many times did this happen just this transfer window. Maybe, there is much more going on behind the scenes as we speak.
Just like the whole Haaland saga. The guys on here called it months ago all whilst the Fake Twitter news was being posted for likes and shares constantly.

At least it made it more exciting in a way

Fair fucks to 93:20blue yet again

This also could very well mean that we are prepared to push the boat for him like he said. Let's see he how our british journos react to this

You don't know that. Nobody outside a small circle of people knows that.
I'm just saying what I'm seeing at PSG. Funny when they asked Tuchel what it was like being Chelsea manager compared to PSG manager, and he said "well at Chelsea I just manage the players, not the players and their families".

I'd rather give minutes to Cole Palmer and James McAtee than spend our whole budget on a Mercenary who's best days are behind him.

I'm just saying what I'm seeing at PSG. Funny when they asked Tuchel what it was like being Chelsea manager compared to PSG manager, and he said "well at Chelsea I just manage the players, not the players and their families".

I'd rather give minutes to Cole Palmer and James McAtee than spend our whole budget on a Mercenary who's best days are behind him.

Actually Tuchel and Neymar works well together when he still manager at PSG.

"Tuchel get the best out of me at PSG" said Neymar, that's not something "egoistical maniac" player say like many people said in here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.