Neymar

TBF signing Neymar doesn't make any logic..

OK let's imagine for a moment we have Neymar.. But what's happening with the rest ?

Mahrez just signed a new contract -> why would club do that, if we were going to sign a new winger ?

What will be Foden's role ? Are we going to bench this guy ? LOL

And Grealish ? Does Jack deserve to be benched and also, club needs to justify that 100m and number 10 given to him, signing Neymar and playing him less - won't do the job..

So, it's not the decision City management has made us used to.. City makes business in the most rational and professional way and signing Neymar is the opposite of that..

Of course it's a big name signing, shirts will be sold and etc. and etc. but in the end it will break the nice and tidy and disciplined culture - Khaldoon has built over the years..

If we had sold Mahrez and that meant Foden playing RW and also sold Bernardo - which would mean't Jack playing more of a midfield role, than I would believe - we are going to get a winger, but right now it's nonsense..

So to sum up: Jack and Foden can't be benched, signing Neymar means that, so help me here - do I get something wrong ?

I mean, Neymar can be a great signing, but does City have place for him ?

IMO in the case of Neymar, there were talks with his representatives in case of his potential leaving, but too many obstacles. Still IMO @93.20blue is the best source connected to City. Just a few misses, but 80% of his predictions were correct.

Was fun while it lasted. Neymar will be earning 800k a week at PSG until his mid 30s, can't blame him for sticking around. Had the city rumour been true though, he would be taking a 50% paycut, which would have meant he was here for pure footballing reasons, which was very hype indeed.

TBF signing Neymar doesn't make any logic..

OK let's imagine for a moment we have Neymar.. But what's happening with the rest ?

Mahrez just signed a new contract -> why would club do that, if we were going to sign a new winger ?

What will be Foden's role ? Are we going to bench this guy ? LOL

And Grealish ? Does Jack deserve to be benched and also, club needs to justify that 100m and number 10 given to him, signing Neymar and playing him less - won't do the job..

So, it's not the decision City management has made us used to.. City makes business in the most rational and professional way and signing Neymar is the opposite of that..

Of course it's a big name signing, shirts will be sold and etc. and etc. but in the end it will break the nice and tidy and disciplined culture - Khaldoon has built over the years..

If we had sold Mahrez and that meant Foden playing RW and also sold Bernardo - which would mean't Jack playing more of a midfield role, than I would believe - we are going to get a winger, but right now it's nonsense..

So to sum up: Jack and Foden can't be benched, signing Neymar means that, so help me here - do I get something wrong ?

I mean, Neymar can be a great signing, but does City have place for him ?
That's why we have not traded Bernardo with Neymar and nobody has got on the crazy and stupid idea to do it, because Bernardo Silva is 1000 times better midfielder in every single aspect than Jack Grealish :) The level of imbalance in this squad would be crazy with Neymar as a winger and Grealish as a CM. Two number 10 for me. Neymar right now is more an offensive midfielder, Grealish is the same. Grealish simply can't press, that's why he is not playing as a midfielder. I would like Neymar in a system 1-4-2-2-2 as a striker with Haaland and two offensive midfielders (rotations between Foden/Grealish/Bernardo/KDB) or 1-3-5-2 as a second striker, but he wouldn't join, so these things will not happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.