Neymar

Didn’t he do well at Barca under pep ?
Didn’t they both do well ? I ask myself when did his bad reputation start ? When pep left ? because he did well under Garcia by all accounts , I think since then he has played in un successful teams ( as in no champions league wins ) dysfunctional teams . I don’t think he’s coming now pep rubbished it . People say he would want to play every game ! What all 50/60 odd we will be involved in ? I can’t see it but what I do know is that when you are up against 11 men behind ball in penalty box neymar one of best to dribble and beat 2/3 men take them out of equation , when a player does that it opens up many many overloads ( walk in net jobs ) remember all the sitters raz missed ? Neymar next level to sterling sorry

Didn’t he do well at Barca under pep ?
Didn’t they both do well ? I ask myself when did his bad reputation start ? When pep left ? because he did well under Garcia by all accounts , I think since then he has played in un successful teams ( as in no champions league wins ) dysfunctional teams . I don’t think he’s coming now pep rubbished it . People say he would want to play every game ! What all 50/60 odd we will be involved in ? I can’t see it but what I do know is that when you are up against 11 men behind ball in penalty box neymar one of best to dribble and beat 2/3 men take them out of equation , when a player does that it opens up many many overloads ( walk in net jobs ) remember all the sitters raz missed ? Neymar next level to sterling sorry
Neymar didn't play for Barcelona under Pep

I think pep will always say things aren't true if we are way off a deal anyway. Imo you keep things quite until they are certain. If it falls through then nobody was ever the wiser
Pep talks utter sh1t most of the time, like most managers.

This is the old interview(before game with club America) i think? Or has he been asked again
I think you're right cause he's saying exactly the same as we've heard before.

Regardlessly, I love to see Neymar playing in City but it's highly doubtful whether we will be tracking him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.