Neymar

I don't know Neymar in a private sensw All I know about him is the press reports, which will have huge bias and lack of objectivity. What I have seen is what he can do on the pitch and on this basis his lack of discipline far outweighs his obvious class. Great footballer but also a twat. No good for City. Shoot me down. Etc.

I don't know Neymar in a private sensw All I know about him is the press reports, which will have huge bias and lack of objectivity. What I have seen is what he can do on the pitch and on this basis his lack of discipline far outweighs his obvious class. Great footballer but also a twat. No good for City. Shoot me down. Etc.
Think you’ll find few who shoot you down, this is the general consensus! The guy’s a prick and the idea of him coming in, in place of Bernardo is horrible! I hope we can keep hold of Bernardo because of the shambles at Barca, even if only for a season. But I don’t see an unhappy player, so I’m hoping it’s all social media driven crap! I’m open to being wrong but I’m hoping! Bernardo is integral and if we weren’t desperate for a LB, I’d say roll on the window closing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.