Neymar

I doubt it can happen before the end of the window… must be a seriously complicated deal..unless discussions have already taken place…

I trust the club to employ the right players under the right terms but, if it were my job to decide upon transfers in, from my perspective as a know nothing guesser (like everyone else including the clowns who big themselves up by posing as IKT’s on here) then I wouldn’t consider Neymar due to the cost and the egotistical disruption.

Not my job though so I’ll continue to be amused by the banter and await any actual developments.

The City bottom line in transfer business is that the ATTITUDE of the player comes first. Neymar seems to have an appalling attitude that would wreak havoc and chaos in the changing room and on the pitch - the last thing we want. In fact, it's summat we could do well without, never mind it being the last thing.
But when denying Neymar had been offered to us, Pep said we understand he's a good guy, so if we were interested, you can rest assured we've done our due diligence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.