Neymar

Ramires is decent - don't rate him in defensive midfield. He's a wiry little fucker but his passing is well...average.
Sandro is probably the best defensive midfielder in the league, I'd have him here in an instant.
Lucas is decent too, nothing special but decent nonetheless.
Oscar is going to be a superstar, I'd take a bet on that. He's already really fucking good now but he's got a fuckwhit managing, or not rather, him.
Oh, and Luiz is Chelsea's best defender imo. His mistakes stand out because he stands out but he makes fewer than Ivanovic and definitely fewer than that bag of shite Cahill. He's a very good player. In fact, I'd probably say he's Chelsea's third or fourth best player.

Joehannes said:
Ramires is decent - don't rate him in defensive midfield. He's a wiry little fucker but his passing is well...average.
Sandro is probably the best defensive midfielder in the league, I'd have him here in an instant.
Lucas is decent too, nothing special but decent nonetheless.
Oscar is going to be a superstar, I'd take a bet on that. He's already really fucking good now but he's got a fuckwhit managing, or not rather, him.
Oh, and Luiz is Chelsea's best defender imo. His mistakes stand out because he stands out but he makes fewer than Ivanovic and definitely fewer than that bag of shite Cahill. He's a very good player. In fact, I'd probably say he's Chelsea's third or fourth best player.

luiz has had a couple of good games in midfield but as a defender thank fook we missed out on him hes bobbins!!

Do people genuinely believe that Brazilians can't play in the Premier League? Would Ronaldo, Rivaldo or Romario have struggled over here? No chance.

You only have to watch Neymar once or twice to see how special he is. He'd tear some of the defenders in the Premier League to pieces. I don't see why everyone seems to think that English football is so special, Michu will end up with 20+ goals this season, more than he scored in La Liga last year and that's supposedly not to our standard.

Neymar would get the shit kicked out of him in England, of course he would, but it wouldn't stop him scoring at least 30 goals a season if he came. I think due to his trickery people are quick to point to Robinho's relative failure in the Premier League, but Robinho isn't fit to lace Neymar's boots.

BlueBilly said:
Do people genuinely believe that Brazilians can't play in the Premier League? Would Ronaldo, Rivaldo or Romario have struggled over here? No chance.

You only have to watch Neymar once or twice to see how special he is. He'd tear some of the defenders in the Premier League to pieces. I don't see why everyone seems to think that English football is so special, Michu will end up with 20+ goals this season, more than he scored in La Liga last year and that's supposedly not to our standard.

Neymar would get the shit kicked out of him in England, of course he would, but it wouldn't stop him scoring at least 30 goals a season if he came. I think due to his trickery people are quick to point to Robinho's relative failure in the Premier League, but Robinho isn't fit to lace Neymar's boots.

Robinho didn't only fail at City, he had a few short spells in Real where he did great but for most of the time he was shit.
He did the same at City, showed some glimpses of greatness and then went awol, and he did exactly the same at Milan, played very good at the beginning and in the end he was benched for some teenagers.

zlaz3r said:
BlueBilly said:

Robinho didn't only fail at City, he had a few short spells in Real where he did great but for most of the time he was shit.
He did the same at City, showed some glimpses of greatness and then went awol, and he did exactly the same at Milan, played very good at the beginning and in the end he was benched for some teenagers.

Robinho's problem is his attitude. Compare him to Ronaldo who won world player of year twice (I believe) and still plays now. Neymar strikes me as a player who has a plan in his head. Learn his trade in Brazil, win everything there, go to Europe and conquer it, maybe in two countries and then go back to Brazil like Ronaldinho did.

He won't be better than Messi contrary to Pepe's biased opinion but he will be the jewel in Brazil's team. I'd have him here in a heartbeat, I reckon he will choose Spain over England though, if I were him I'd choose Real over Barca too, they'd let him express himself there whereas Barca will maybe coach the individual stuff out of him.

KunAguero I think you suffer from them fact of rating Brazillians so highly just because they are from Brazil. Neymar looks very good from the little I have seen of him. For you to say Oscar has the potential to be better than Silva is laughable! Sandro is quite a good player and nothing more. From what I have seen SO FAR the of this Brazil team they dont live up to the name.

Albi10 said:
Sandro is quite a good player and nothing more.

On the contrary he is a hugely underrated player who has been outstanding this season (before his injury). Before his injury he'd made more interceptions than any midfielder in Europe's top leagues and had the second most tackles in the Premier League. Something our often lethargic midfield could do with as fast teams waltz past our midfield without breaking a sweat. He's a superior De Jong with more attacking threat, nice long shot on him. Could easily play for a team like our own, United, or Real Madrid. Whoscored had a good article on him.

2013%2f1%2fBattling-DMs.jpg

Many Tottenham fans would have you believe that Sandro is one of the most underrated players in the Premier League, and on this season's form it would be hard to argue with them. Most would have deemed his deputising for the injured Scott Parker to be just that, but the Brazilian's efforts this season are likely to see the England international's chances limited upon his return. He leads the Premier League for interceptions (79) and ranks second for tackles (72) whilst also completing an accomplished 86% of his passes in the Spurs engine room.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.