Neymar

I still wouldn't want Neymar at the club and to be honest I wouldn't want Robinho either

I wouldn't normally want Neymar too for the reasons most are saying but in this case i might want him under Pep's orders.
He is an exceptional player and probably Pep can put him in control.
On the other hand, all these are pointless i think as it will not happen. Neymar would not leave PSG now.

Entitled over rated greedy entitled diving ****. It’s a no from me
Santos
Barcelona
Paris Saint-Germain
Brazil U20
Brazil U23
Brazil

Awards
Performances

Santos
Barcelona
Paris Saint-Germain
Brazil U20
Brazil U23
Brazil

Awards
Performances
Messi used to be good too

Santos
Barcelona
Paris Saint-Germain
Brazil U20
Brazil U23
Brazil

Awards
Performances
Yeh!! but does he track back?

Santos
Barcelona
Paris Saint-Germain
Brazil U20
Brazil U23
Brazil

Awards
Performances
The last of those performance awards was 5 years ago.

Santos
Barcelona
Paris Saint-Germain
Brazil U20
Brazil U23
Brazil

Awards
Performances
To be honest, I find it all a bit underwhelming:

First of all, I’ll ignore awards, ‘dream teams’ and the like; some of our players would have triple the awards they’ve got if they didn’t play for us.

Santos: fair enough, he was a promising young player who made a name for himself.

Brazil: it’s not great is it? I’d expect this generational talent to have spurred his country on to World Cup success in Brazil or elsewhere. No Copa? It is Brazil after all.

PSG: I’d expect them to win most domestic trophies most seasons with or without him.

Barca: again, with Messi, Suarez et al I’d have expected them to win plenty. I don’t think he made the difference but you can’t criticise him for winning a couple of leagues and the chimps league I suppose.

All in all, a good player but I’m not sure his trophies make the point any stronger and he’s still a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.