Neymar

I’ve just been chatting to him in Mary d’s he said he’s only here for the money never got us a drink yes he’s a ****

You must of caught him at a bad moment, he's moved onto The Townley and it's a free bar, throwing money around like it's confetti, hes with Eddie and there doing some strange Brazilian welcome dance, I think we've got him.

You all are well aware that TH was taking the piss and there’s virtually no scenario where he comes to city and any discussion is a waste of time, right?

All this “he’s a ****”, “bad attitude”, “greedy cheat” etc talk on here has always baffled me.

Show me the evidence?

I think most of you are being swayed into this view based purely on him admittedly looking a bit of a ****.
I've no idea what he's like but his constant diving, cheating and trying to get his fellow players a red card marks him out as a massive **** but that's just me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.