Neymar

We are an equal opportunitis forum.
New or old can write as much shite as they like.
It's up to the reader to decide what constitutes as shite of course...
Basically, what I've been taking in since my arrival is that Neymar is on the phone, or waiting by it.

I don't understand why people are so upset about this development.

Is Neymar no allowed a phone? Is this why Mbappe got upset with him?

Is Messi there to help with the dialling?

/s

I fucking didn't want Neymar until it read this.

Now I'm all in! Neymar pleases!
Now? I would be delighted to have him. Delighted!

You see, there's one fucking missing detail people fail to take into account, no idea why: Neymar playing under Pochetino (or Tuchel), and Neymar playing under Guardiola, are two completely different propositions. On as well as off the pitch. The same way Ronaldo, for example, playing under Ole and Ronaldo playing under Pep, would define two completely different situations. And so on, and so on...

We have the experience of centuries of organized football behind us, if such stuff are still not clear in people's heads, there is nothing I, or anybody else, can add on this matter that would actually make a difference...

PS. For what it's worth, I do reassess my fucking life every fucking day I'm alive. Not sure I would recommend this to anyone though. Probably something to do with the way I was brought up by my parents. But who knows, maybe they were wrong...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.