Neymar

Gabriel Jesus has always spoken very highly of Neymar’s personality.

"You know, before that tournament, I was just a fan of Neymar, like everybody else. He's an incredible footballer, which everyone knows. But getting to really know him during that time, it was so special, because of the kind of person he is. The way that he treats everybody surprised me a lot — because even in the short amount of time that I've lived in football, I've seen so many guys who are not even amazing players, who haven't won anything, being mascarado. This means a person who wears a mask. They're one way to the public, and another in the dressing room. But with Neymar, he treated everybody like his brother. He was a huge reason that we were able to come together and ignore the pressure and play for one another."

Also one of the tattoos Gabi has on his leg is a copy of one of Neymar’s tats.

I know someone who does the odd job for Brian Kidd, he’s said (allegedly) that although Pep admires Neymar, the club won’t touch him. Granted this was (again allegedly) a few months back rather than right now so things can change. However, I thought it was interesting he’s supposedly said, great player but no chance as there’s too much baggage involved. I’d take him though if the possibility was there but the powers that be at the club know much better than me.

I know someone who does the odd job for Brian Kidd, he’s said (allegedly) that although Pep admires Neymar, the club won’t touch him. Granted this was (again allegedly) a few months back rather than right now so things can change. However, I thought it was interesting he’s supposedly said, great player but no chance as there’s too much baggage involved. I’d take him though if the possibility was there but the powers that be at the club know much better than me.
Did he say WHY they were ont touch him? Coz the why matters.

Attitude, talent, cost, ownership at his current club.

Depending on which, condition make have changed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.