Neymar

Who the fuck do you think turned MBappe into the monster he is today? The clique at PSG did their best to bully the kid when he joined from Monaco. Now he's rebelled and turned into a **** himself.

Well no. Hes turned into a monster due to constantly being called the heir to Messi and Ronaldo by pundits since his PSG move. He's won a world cup and scored crucial goals that the french media made him out to be the saviour of French football and the reason they won the world cup. He's now just been given a contract with a 100 million singing fee. Also has a say in club decisions. The kid has a monster ego because of the media in his country and the media outside of his country etc. He's also been called the best youngster in football for years now by former players, pundits and media.

That's why he's a egotistical monster

Who the fuck do you think turned MBappe into the monster he is today? The clique at PSG did their best to bully the kid when he joined from Monaco. Now he's rebelled and turned into a **** himself.
Where'd this bully story come from? Mbappe has been on his own personal journey toward becoming a **** for quite a while. And he's succeeding. Neymar is his own, independent jack ass. I'm not looking for him to come to City, but I do think that he would tow the line for Pep for at least a year or two to prove a point. I could be dead wrong.

Now the Mbappe stuff is coming up, one thing that’s always stuck out to me with Messi is how much of a team player he seems to be with his teammates. His class on the pitch sticks out above most, especially for his ability and I’m not sure he gets the credit for it he should do.
Messi is a LEGEND in all caps. Mbappe not anywhere in the same stratosphere as Messi in his prime.

Now the Mbappe stuff is coming up, one thing that’s always stuck out to me with Messi is how much of a team player he seems to be with his teammates. His class on the pitch sticks out above most, especially for his ability and I’m not sure he gets the credit for it he should do.
Messi bankrupted Barça. They essentially bent over & got stiffed by him, the same way PSG bent over for Mbappé & essentially made him the defacto Director of Football.

A Barça financial report was recently leaked which showed they paid Messi a fuckin eye-watering €480m over his last 4 years at the club!

PSG paid Mbappé €160m signing on fee & are paying him €50m per season for the next three years!

Barça essentially became Messi FC, just as PSG have become Mbappé FC. Is it any wonder both became egotistical twats at their respective clubs after being allowed to have a say in who the manager was, which players were targeted, team tactics & formations too. \0/

Fuckin utter, total madness! :-/

Last edited:
Messi bankrupted Barça. They essentially bent over & got stiffed by him, the same way PSG bent over for Mbappé & essentially made him the defacto Director of Football.

A Barça financial report was recently leaked which showed they paid Messi a fuckin eye-watering €480m over his last 4 years at the club!

PSG paid Mbappé €160m signing on fee & are paying him €50m per season for the next three years!

Barça essentially became Messi FC, just as PSG have become Mbappé FC. Is it any wonder both became egotistical twats at their respective clubs after being allowed to have a say in who the manager was, which players were targeted & team tactics & formations too. \0/

Fuckin utter, total madness! :-
Everyone got paid too much. All of them. Massive fees. Massive contracts. You seen Jordi Alba's deal?

It looks like that was Roseli's strategy. Use the clubs money to buy popularity amongst the players and others. Smart enough thinking.

At least Messi delivered. Plenty of others have hardly kicked a ball for a club that laid out hundreds of millions on them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mbappe does have a Zlatan Ibrahimovic sized ego but you can't argue against his talent.
Very true but the ego is starting to eat into his undoubted talent and that's the issue.

Once you start believing your are a superstar your in trouble, we are witnessing the demise of Deli Ali, given far too much publicity, far too much money , far too much hype and had far too much smoke blown up his arse before he achieved anything, he believed he had made it and now at 26 is finished as a top level player.

There are numerous footballers of undoubted talent that never reached anywhere near their expected levels because they started to believe their own headline's when things were going well.

Our club for me had one of the most naturally talented players I have ever seen play the game, Georgie Kinkladze, for me this guy should have been mentioned in the same breath as Maradona or Messi but outside of Manchester and Georgia he is unknown, because he started to believe his own hype and did not have the mental strength to become a great.

Mbappe needs to get away from PSG and France quickly before his career self destructs.

Barça essentially became Messi FC, just as PSG have become Mbappé FC. Is it any wonder both became egotistical twats at their respective clubs after being allowed to have a say in who the manager was, which players were targeted & team tactics & formations too. \0/

Fuckin utter, total madness! :-
So true, Messi became bigger than FC Barca, however good , you simply can't allow that to happen.

Very true but the ego is starting to eat into his undoubted talent and that's the issue.

Once you start believing your are a superstar your in trouble, we are witnessing the demise of Deli Ali, given far too much publicity, far too much money , far too much hype and had far too much smoke blown up his arse before he achieved anything, he believed he had made it and now at 26 is finished as a top level player.

There are numerous footballers of undoubted talent that never reached anywhere near their expected levels because they started to believe their own headline's when things were going well.

Our club for me had one of the most naturally talented players I have ever seen play the game, Georgie Kinkladze, for me this guy should have been mentioned in the same breath as Maradona or Messi but outside of Manchester and Georgia he is unknown, because he started to believe his own hype and did not have the mental strength to become a great.

Mbappe needs to get away from PSG and France quickly before his career self destructs.
There is little chance of that happening any time soon with his contract

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.