Neymar

I actually can't believe some people wouldn't have wanted neymar. In this city team he would rip teams a new arsehole. He's got ridiculous quality that is incomparable with any of our wingers currently. Foden has the talent to be potentially that level, but there are no guarantees.

I actually can't believe some people wouldn't have wanted neymar. In this city team he would rip teams a new arsehole. He's got ridiculous quality that is incomparable with any of our wingers currently. Foden has the talent to be potentially that level, but there are no guarantees.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who rates him. I understand his antics don't endear him, but his ability can't be questioned.

Sorry. But there’s no way Foden will reach the level of Neymar

Sorry. But there’s no way Foden will reach the level of Neymar
I just said he has the talent- I'm not sure he will either. He's an great player already, but I'm not sure he's really kicked on enough last season to convince me just yet that he's going to be one of the worlds best. Believe me I would wish it on him more than anyone else. This season will be a big one for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.