Neymar

What a load of bollocks. We're talking about multi fucking millionaires here not a fucking truck driver on minimum wage.
That’s exactly my point! Anyone on any wage would take it. Please read properly before tossing the grenades.

It’s gone quiet on Neymar. I know most will say ‘good’ and we shouldn’t entertain it. But surely we could take a chance? (Tin hat on)

That’s exactly my point! Anyone on any wage would take it. Please read properly before tossing the grenades.
No the point was that people are saying he's a greedy **** and then the usual 'you'd do it' comes out. However, it's not the same is it. Nothing to do with anyone would do it. Look at that greedy **** Mbappe - how much is enough for these wankers?

No the point was that people are saying he's a greedy **** and then the usual 'you'd do it' comes out. However, it's not the same is it. Nothing to do with anyone would do it. Look at that greedy **** Mbappe - how much is enough for these wankers?
Calm down. In the big scheme of things, it’s harmless chat, ie it doesn’t matter tbh.

I can't make my mind up really. Part of me thinks he'd be a trouble maker and wouldn't get on with Pep.

I know a lot of people get hung up on his diving, but that's what a LOT of players do in Europe to try to win the small margins. He's also kicked a lot.

That said, he's a magnificent player and is absolutely world class. He would absolutely improve us and give us something different. But he's also a cock so it's tough one :)

I can't make my mind up really. Part of me thinks he'd be a trouble maker and wouldn't get on with Pep.

I know a lot of people get hung up on his diving, but that's what a LOT of players do in Europe to try to win the small margins. He's also kicked a lot.

That said, he's a magnificent player and is absolutely world class. He would absolutely improve us and give us something different. But he's also a cock so it's tough one :)
You’ve a your own dilEmma tbh. I’m with you - it’d be a rollercoaster and fun while it lasted. At the end of the day, it’s not us that have to manage him. Just light blue touch paper and watch the sparks fly!

He's also 31 and would want massive wages and mainly plays in the same position as our most expensive player and best young talent. I'm amazed he's not been linked with Saudi tbh.

He's also 31 and would want massive wages and mainly plays in the same position as our most expensive player and best young talent. I'm amazed he's not been linked with Saudi tbh.
Foden is definitely something special. How much do we value him at currently?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.