Neymar

I can't make my mind up really. Part of me thinks he'd be a trouble maker and wouldn't get on with Pep.

I know a lot of people get hung up on his diving, but that's what a LOT of players do in Europe to try to win the small margins. He's also kicked a lot.

That said, he's a magnificent player and is absolutely world class. He would absolutely improve us and give us something different. But he's also a cock so it's tough one :)
He won't be a trouble maker. It's a different team and he isn't coming in as savior. He's coming in to prove he is still relevant.

If it's a decent fee. I won't mind

Love Phil but let's be honest, he is no Neymar
Let's look at Neymar's appearances since joining PSG...

League appearances:

17/18: 20
18/19: 17
19/20: 15
20/21: 18
21/22: 22
22/23: 20

That's for the most expensive player in history. In that time, he's gone from being almost a goal a game striker to scoring a one-in-two in an easy league. In Europe, he's score 2 in 12 in the last two seasons. I know stats aren't everything, but do they really show someone who is on an upward trajectory or still at his peak? Is he even a player that we could rely on to stay fit? This isn't the player who scored 39 in a season for Barcelona.

Let's look at Neymar's appearances since joining PSG...

League appearances:

17/18: 20
18/19: 17
19/20: 15
20/21: 18
21/22: 22
22/23: 20

That's for the most expensive player in history. In that time, he's gone from being almost a goal a game striker to scoring a one-in-two in an easy league. In Europe, he's score 2 in 12 in the last two seasons. I know stats aren't everything, but do they really show someone who is on an upward trajectory or still at his peak? Is he even a player that we could rely on to stay fit? This isn't the player who scored 39 in a season for Barcelona.
Fair enough. I still think he is good enough to be the Mahrez replacement. That said I'm a Kolo Muani truther.

Randall will be my 1st 2nd and 3rd choice.

Neymar has just fell out of love with Football it’s now just a job for him. He needs a manger to make him fall in love with football again. When he enjoyed playing he was one of the best players in the world. But the ankle injuries the World Cup failures he looks a shell of the player at Barca and 1st season at PSG.

Neymar has just fell out of love with Football it’s now just a job for him. He needs a manger to make him fall in love with football again. When he enjoyed playing he was one of the best players in the world. But the ankle injuries the World Cup failures he looks a shell of the player at Barca and 1st season at PSG.
A manager that reignites his love of Football who then becomes his national coach...

Tbf im kinda open him joining us, not ideal, but still he could bring something to the squad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.