Neymar

He'll only be another Robinho.
A good player, but will never be in the top or so players in the world like people were predicting. He'd just end up on massive wages, scoring an average amount of goals every season.
We'd be better off with Ricky Lambert, a proper hard working goal scoring striker.

mgreenz97 said:
A good player, but will never be in the top or so players in the world like people were predicting. He'd just end up on massive wages, scoring an average amount of goals every season.
We'd be better off with Ricky Lambert, a proper hard working goal scoring striker.

are you actually being serious?

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
mgreenz97 said:

Dead serious. Neymar is playing against defenders comparable to Championship/League 1 defenders. He would be a 15 goal a season striker, on crazy wages and for a crazy transfer fee.
Ricky Lambert has around 11 goals for a very poor Southampton side with not a lot of creativity. He's cost around 5m on a low wage and he'd be able to score 15 goals.
I'm not saying we should sign Lambert, but I'd sign him before Neymar.

mgreenz97 said:
mgreenz97 said:

Dead serious. Neymar is playing against defenders comparable to Championship/League 1 defenders. He would be a 15 goal a season striker, on crazy wages and for a crazy transfer fee.
Ricky Lambert has around 11 goals for a very poor Southampton side with not a lot of creativity. He's cost around 5m on a low wage and he'd be able to score 15 goals.

He's also playing surrounded by (relatively) piss poor players. Imagine him with David, Yaya, Aguero and the like.

blink922 said:
mgreenz97 said:

He's also playing surrounded by (relatively) piss poor players. Imagine him with David, Yaya, Aguero and the like.

Exactly.
If he was younger, maybe around 25, he'd already be at United, Chelsea, City, Arsenal, Totthenham etc.

Despite pre-deal, Barcelona president Rosell is nervous about other clubs' interest in Neymar and wants Vilanova to give his ok soon. [elc]

via @barcastuff

Sounds like someone been sniffing around

cmdub said:
Despite pre-deal, Barcelona president Rosell is nervous about other clubs' interest in Neymar and wants Vilanova to give his ok soon. [elc]

via @barcastuff

Of course it will be Txiki......If we want to evolve as a club into a potential global force then what is required is a signing capable of not just being a top class player but one that will generate vast profits in other revenues.

The staus we are at now we have to look at the bigger picture, imagine if Neymar was to sign for City, we would be global news in every country because he is coveted by the press in the same way that Messi is, kids and older people alike all over will be buying his shirt.

That is what the bigger picture is.

And to the people who tar Brazilians with the same brush as Robinho - then you seem to forget that there has been successful Brazilian players that have played in the Premiership before.

Sent off for the 5th time in his career!!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/brazil-star-neymar-says-football-is-getting-really-boring-after-he-is-sent-off-for-fighting-8499239.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 99239.html</a>

BlueMoonz1977 said:
cmdub said:

via @barcastuff

And to the people who tar Brazilians with the same brush as Robinho - then you seem to forget that there has been successful Brazilian players that have played in the Premiership before.

Name me 3 truly exceptional successes!!!!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
cmdub said:

via @barcastuff

Name me 3 truly exceptional successes!!!!

Exceptional successes will be rare, tbh.

Although I loved watching Gilberto Silva in his pomp for Arsenal. A brilliant DM.

As for present day, there's only Rafael & Ramires who are either proving to be, or could end up being very good PL players for years to come. I'm not convinced with Sideshow Bob.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.