Neymar

This thread is bookmark worthy, he'll be tearing up the Champions League for Barcelona in a few years... the people calling him average are wrong, he simply needs a good coach to help him adapt to the European style of football and then he will be immense. His raw talent is beyond what Cristiano Ronaldo's was, what we see in Ronaldo came from a good coaching to make the most out of his ability. Ronaldo wasn't close to the end product in his first few seasons with the rags.

New reports from Brazil say the father of this player who isn't good enough for City is in talks today to complete his move to the greatest club side of this generation.

LoveCity said:
This thread is bookmark worthy, he'll be tearing up the Champions League for Barcelona in a few years... the people calling him average are wrong, he simply needs a good coach to help him adapt to the European style of football and then he will be immense. His raw talent is beyond what Cristiano Ronaldo's was, what we see in Ronaldo came from a good coaching to make the most out of his ability. Ronaldo wasn't close to the end product in his first few seasons with the rags.

New reports from Brazil say the father of this player who isn't good enough for City is in talks today to complete his move to the greatest club side of this generation.

Wait... Neymar is not good enough for City?! wtf!? in talks to move to greatest club...? Thats Barca all over.

SuperSilva said:
LoveCity said:

Wait... Neymar is not good enough for City?! wtf!? in talks to move to greatest club...? Thats Barca all over.

I was being sarcastic as some people in this thread would have you believe Neymar isn't good enough for the Premier League, when he is - he'd just need a good coach and a period of adaptation like Ronaldo (who was a stick thin nancy boy when he arrived in Stretford) did.

LoveCity said:
SuperSilva said:
LoveCity said:

Ditto LC... 100% agree Neymar

I was being sarcastic as some people in this thread would have you believe Neymar isn't good enough for the Premier League, when he is - he'd just need a good coach and a period of adaptation like Ronaldo did.

Danamy said:
I still think he'll rock up at Real, but that's just my opinion
Think I put this in another thread. Him at Madrid and when he does eventually leave, although hopefully not too soon(!), Kun at Barca.

I don't think he ends up at Madrid unless they find a suitor for ronaldo. Txiki needs to stay on top of this though... I'd imagine we'd be able to offer the most amount if money out of Madrid, barca, and us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.