Neymar

Think it's worth posting this image, with special attention paid to his pressures per/90 compared to people like Salah and KDB

View attachment 49749

Now you just need to find comparative stats of times fouled or time spent rolling around on the floor and people might understand Neymar's regarded as a world class player for a reason!

I think this move makes sense for all concerned.

Neymar may have come to the realisation that his career is dwindling as PSG and french football aren't challenging him enough, emphasised in a world Cup year.

Im not a fan of the image that he has made for himself but under pep perhaps his character would change. City focus on signing good people as well as good players. He would undoubtedly add value to the team when trying to break down stubborn defences.

Im not sure I can see a Qatari owned club selling to an Emirati one
First challenge made by a defender in our league, he'd hit the deck, roll all the way to Sheffield.

I thought there were some fairly contentious political issues that all but eliminated any chance of our owners and PSG's owners doing business?

Even ignoring that isn't he on ridiculous wages - how would that even work within our wage structure?

This before even considering that he's, well, a bit of a twat.

I would be ok if we signed Neymar on a 2-3 year deal. I am not sure PSG will pay up the remainder of his wages but they want him out (along with their supporters) so they would may be more receptive in that deal.
Neymar has a juicy contract with PSG until 2027.weekly wages is said between 600k GBP to 1000kGBP.

It is difficult to see how he would give up such a big package and agree with a shorter and cheaper contract.

The only way may be we offer him 2 years at Man City plus years in City Group clubs oversea. However the wage is still too high for any other clubs than PSG to handle and he has to agree a wage cut.

It will be his last big contract and his father is famous of concerning the $$$ more than the football career itself for his son. Cannot see how it will happen.

His ability is never in doubt.IMO he should not leave Barca.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.