Neymar

Has all the makings of a Robinho saga.
But….
Maybe he realises City & Pep are his only realistic chance of winning the CL again, & having been repeatedly knocked out by City, well, if you can’t beat them…!

I can not see Pep sanctioning a move for such selfish , self obsessed prick like him. He would demand too much money and Pep wants players that are all about the team, he is none of these things. It's a no from me.

i think every player who comes here comes within the pay structure though? If we want him then the pay structure will be discussed and we will not be paying him even £400,000 a week so if (and its a huge if) We do sign him them his wages with be Kev wages at best.

I can not see Pep sanctioning a move for such selfish , self obsessed prick like him. He would demand too much money and Pep wants players that are all about the team, he is none of these things. It's a no from me.

On one hand I agree, particularly with the make-up of the team as it is. On the other, I get the 'if he were available, do you really think Pep would say no' thinking, and I can't really argue it.

Either way, my point wasn't based on what I think Pep or the club may or may not want, but purely on the fact there really is absolutely nothing out there from anyone linking us to him. At all. Hence, it is not really a rumour.

Neymar is ridiculously talented. If he got to the level he was at with Barca, he would be a unreal signing. Maybe city and pep is what he needs to get back to that level?

The club are not going to let him dictate anything - we don't operate that way, we arent run like other teams, they will have assessed to see if it benefits us in footballing terms. I don't think this is a realistic signing for whats its worth, but I would welcome it.

Has all the makings of a Robinho saga.
But….
Maybe he realises City & Pep are his only realistic chance of winning the CL again, & having been repeatedly knocked out by City, well, if you can’t beat them…!
Agreed with your comparison regarding Robinho. We just don't need him. I have always loved flare players but this just seems wrong to me .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.