Neymar

Don’t think I’ve seen such a divided opinion on a potential signing since Bellamy and the doubters changed their tune as soon as they watched him in a blue shirt.

Do I think Neymar is a bit of a prick? Undoubtedly. Do I think he’d help put a nice big gap between ourselves and everyone else in Europe? Without a question.

The difference between him and Sterling in terms of technical ability is absolute night and day.

I liked bellamy. He was industrious. Also I knew of his work off the field. The Bellamy Foundation. No publicity too. Better a foundation than a fashion line.

I'm not deluded, If he were to come and that's a BIG If, do you think Pep will just let him do his prancing pony tricks and throwing himself around on the pitch for ten minutes when we need to get something out of the game, just like any other player who wears the City shirt, he will be drilled Into the City philosophy, Pep won't stand for any shenanigans from him or anyone else, just my observation.
Shenanigans is such a great word.

I liked bellamy. He was industrious. Also I knew of his work off the field. The Bellamy Foundation. No publicity too. Better a foundation than a fashion line.

The fact he chose to spend his peak years in the French league will probably answer that question about how he thinks
That maybe true, but you got to consider that he's older now and will or should I say should have a different mindset, If he's matured enough to realise he's got a gilded chance to achieve his goals at his age In his career then who knows how It will pan out.

Then I stand corrected. Good on him to have that side of him.

I just have this vibe on certain players. Neymar included.

Bellamy’s foundation had not as much publicity then. Wished it was like how it is now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.