Neymar

I’ve said it before and I’ll say again..
If he ever turns up here I’m booing the diving play acting little ****.
Once he puts our shirt on doesn’t he become a member of our ’family’ and therefore worthy of our support? At least, that’s the way I was always brought up as a blue…..

I have to plead ignorance here as I’ve not heard of this player. Sounds exciting, but who is he and what does he do please?
He's a left winger for Napoli. So we don't need that position and there's no chance of negotiation. (still, he's bloody good).

could he take grealish spot so he can move into the middle where he should be ?
He seemed he would slot in seamlessly into our team. Think he was one of the reasons why Napoli had such a good season. Tore the Dippers apart home and away too. Shame he’d be astronomical and dealing with de Laurentis would just be unbearable.

I don’t know who said Pep wanted Pogba. Was it the press? Neymar is the last player City would sign. Pure poison in the dressing room.

City definitely wanted Pogba. I was told by one of the top media guys on the day, of last game of the season 21/22. I used to to bump into him quite a bit before I moved house and I saw him hours before the match. He had never given me any info before and I never really asked much of him either. But the first thing that came to my mind was, ‘What about this Pogba thing!’. As soon as I said it, I thought he was going to laugh it off. But he stopped and spoke. I can’t remember exactly what he said, but it was along the lines of ‘it’s true, it’s got legs, it might really happen’. I guess for him to have known this, it must’ve been a lot closer than we thought.

I was a bit shocked really as I didn’t think he was our type of guy. But then I don’t know, we only see what the media tell us, which is 99% bullshit and 1% half of the truth.

City definitely wanted Pogba. I was told by one of the top media guys on the day, of last game of the season 21/22. I used to to bump into him quite a bit before I moved house and I saw him hours before the match. He had never given me any info before and I never really asked much of him either. But the first thing that came to my mind was, ‘What about this Pogba thing!’. As soon as I said it, I thought he was going to laugh it off. But he stopped and spoke. I can’t remember exactly what he said, but it was along the lines of ‘it’s true, it’s got legs, it might really happen’. I guess for him to have known this, it must’ve been a lot closer than we thought.

I was a bit shocked really as I didn’t think he was our type of guy. But then I don’t know, we only see what the media tell us, which is 99% bullshit and 1% half of the truth.
Pogba's agent was touting him all over Europe and leaking stories to the media about it.

Imagine away at rags or dippers , 85 min 0-1 city,, him and jack winding all the cunts inside the whole stadium :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.