Neymar

It's an awful scissor tackle in the 99th minute of the game.

You can see the rotation of his foot here. He was stretchered off and you could hear him crying because of the lack of fans.

vB5EAiU.jpeg
Crying because of the lack of fans or due to the lack of fans you could hear him snivelling?

Neymar when on form, focussed and fit is amazing. Yeah he's a bit of a tw*t sometimes but that Barca front 3 of him Suarez and Messi still might have been the best forward line I've seen. I fear it might have been his peak too. Literally carried a poor Brazil side too. Wish him a speedy recovery. He's on a hiding to nothing due to theatrics and moods but like many elite players they do it because they get sick of getting kicked all over the park and they have a proper snide desire to win too mind. :P

Neymar is what the Japanese would call a siscon. And a dirty little **** to boot (yes, I know Richarlison is also a dirty **** but he's OUR ****).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.