NFL 2014

Re: Bluemoon NFL Fantasy 2013-14 (Places still available)

We have our 2 leagues of 10!! See original post for updated details.

There is only 1 draft per league. I'll set league 1 up over the weekend. Can someone from league 2 volunteer to do same for your league ta, it's easy I'll talk you through it. I can't set it up without being a member.

The plan is to have 2 divisions of 5 in each league, we'll figure out how to promote/relegate after draft.

Re: Bluemoon NFL Fantasy 2013-14 (Places still available)

Has anybody dropped out ?

Re: Bluemoon NFL Fantasy Draft Sunday Sept 1st 8pm

I've set Bluemoon Division 1 up and pm'd all managers a link to join the league.

The only change to the default setup I've made is to have no waivers ie anyone can pick up any player at any time after the draft.

I'll need someone from Div 2 to volunteer to set the league up. Whoever sets it up automatically owns a team so that rules me out. It's easy so either post on here or pm me and I'll talk you through it.

Cheers!

I can do it , is it just going to be through yahoo?

Cheers chaps. When do we find out what number we draft? Is it on the night?

I'm in Div 1, went with the obvious name:

'Caught Red Hernandez'

MCFC1993 said:

'Caught Red Hernandez'

It is such a shame. He was a top class tight end playing for the most exciting (offensively) team in the league and had the whole world at his feet, but could not save himself from himself.

Blueband Brother said:
MCFC1993 said:

'Caught Red Hernandez'

It is such a shame. He was a top class tight end playing for the most exciting (offensively) team in the league and had the whole world at his feet, but could not save himself from himself.

23 years old and he's pissed his life and career away. Massive shame, could have been the greatest Tight End there was.

Team names not meant in bad taste in case it offends anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.