NFL 2014

Re: Bluemoon NFL Fantasy Draft Sunday Sept 1st 8pm

if there are any places/drop outs i'll play!!

uwe_returns said:
if there are any places/drop outs i'll play!!

looking at the way things are mate, there's a good chance

we have 2 yet to sign up in div 1 and 4 in div 2

only 1 pm left to be picked up now and he has until tomorrow to answer, we have a reserve for him - but you're next!

jut registered and joined

is the draft 8pm Sunday?

how does the draft work as I've only played NFLUK Fantasy before and there is no draft in that?

alib said:
jut registered and joined

is the draft 8pm Sunday?

how does the draft work as I've only played NFLUK Fantasy before and there is no draft in that?

Yeah.

Right there are 15 rounds I think in which each team will take it in turns to pick a player for their team. So if you are first pick in the first round you will have the choice of anyone, however you will be last pick in the 2nd round, draft position is random but can affect the outcome of you team. For eg. if you're last pick in the first round, chances are you won't get a top 5 pick, so plan for that to happen. Its not like the football fantasy over here where you can choose whoever, if some picks Ray Rice for example then no one else can have Ray Rice.

There team you have to pick consists of:

Quarterback
2x Running Backs
2x Wide Recievers
Tight End
Kicker
Defen(s)e of a team
1 wide reciever/running back (Your choice which one)

Then usually 6 to 8 subs depending on league settings.

Other than that have fun and just plan your team before the draft and try and get as close to that team as possible, mock drafts help.

cheers for that I'll have to do a bit of research!?!

roughly how long would the whole draft take as I see there's 90 secs between each pick?

alib said:
cheers for that I'll have to do a bit of research!?!

roughly how long would the whole draft take as I see there's 90 secs between each pick?

depends how many managers show but i'd say an hour to 90 mins

go on the site mate, familiarise yourself with the draft centre etc, do a mock draft - it doesnt take long to get the hang of

but rank your players and know who you want, when it's your turn to pick it'll be 90 seconds of panic unless you're ready :)

i assume there are no player value/bids to worry about and no limit to the number of players you can select from one team?

I may have to miss the draft! I'll do a rankings and hopefully get who I want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.