NFL 2014

Re: Bluemoon NFL Fantasy Draft Sunday Sept 1st 8pm

I haven't done the Yahoo one before.

If someone has already set up division 2 let me know the code and I'll sign up.

Thanks to Rick the Div 2 league is now set up and invites sent.

Just to clarify we have 2 separate leagues of 10, with 2 separate drafts happening at the same time - Sunday September 1st 8pm.

This is because one league containing 20 teams would have meant draft pickings were slim.

Both leagues are split into 2 divisions of 5 teams. I reckon we relegate the bottom team of each in div 1 and promote top of each in div 2 (though we may have drop outs for 2014 anyway).

Both leagues are viewable for the public so you can spy what's going on if you wish and of course the banter will be flowing on here!

I'll post public links after the draft.

Think that's it - good luck!

Cheers for getting Division 2 up and running. Just joined so bring on the 1st!

Great stuff. I've been doing a few mocks and know my onions this year. There are definitely better places to be picking so draft order could be very important.

So to clarify for myself, its a 3 PM draft for me since im in the states.

Bballer7389 said:
So to clarify for myself, its a 3 PM draft for me since im in the states.

Yeah mate, I think the league home page gives warning nearer the time. Everyone should test the draft client for pc compatability.

jay_mcfc said:
Great stuff. I've been doing a few mocks and know my onions this year. There are definitely better places to be picking so draft order could be very important.

Usually is, but I agree there's a couple of draft positions I'm hoping for this time around, 20% chance ey.

there's a few that still haven't registered in the league and the draft is only a few days away now

more worryingly i still have 2 messages in my outbox with details on how to register and the members haven't been on the site in a couple of weeks

if you're waiting to register can you do it asap so i know where we're at and can make alternate arrangements if necessary ta

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.