NFL 2014

Re: NFL 2013

As if I hadn't already given up on our season now Julio's out for the year...

I can see us trading Gonzalez, as he's not winning it all with us this year, and Roddy as he's basically done. Guaranteed a top 10 pick in the draft, maybe even top 5....

Rebuild the trenches and finally let Matt, who's been outstanding this year, have more than 2 seconds to find a pass.

Can't believe I'm looking to next year at week 5 lol

pudge said:

I can see us trading Gonzalez, as he's not winning it all with us this year, and Roddy as he's basically done. Guaranteed a top 10 pick in the draft, maybe even top 5....

Rebuild the trenches and finally let Matt, who's been outstanding this year, have more than 2 seconds to find a pass.

Welcome to Chargerville

jay_mcfc said:
pudge said:

Welcome to Chargerville
We made Geno Smith look like Peyton Manning...

Injuries are part of it but Mike Smith has lost all support from the fans, he's far too conservative and he tries to make up for that at all the wrong times.

When Ryan calls the offence and we go no huddle we march down the field, then we get into the redzone and Smith and Koetter call run, run, 2 TE formation pass...

Even if we had an average O-Line we would have 3 wins this year. Smith is more than likely gone next season, along with Koetter but I think they'll give Nolan another year because he has no talent on defence, it's not the play calling that costs us it's the severe lack of talent.

Tony could and maybe should be on the trading block, Roddy's done, Julio's out, S-Jax still isn't back and Ryan's standing behind an unmanned turnstile. It's like Joe Hart by himself against Spain every week.

Falcons apparently coming to London next year, not even sure I want to go in for that at this rate.

pudge said:

Injuries are part of it but Mike Smith has lost all support from the fans, he's far too conservative and he tries to make up for that at all the wrong times.

When Ryan calls the offence and we go no huddle we march down the field, then we get into the redzone and Smith and Koetter call run, run, 2 TE formation pass...

Even if we had an average O-Line we would have 3 wins this year. Smith is more than likely gone next season, along with Koetter but I think they'll give Nolan another year because he has no talent on defence, it's not the play calling that costs us it's the severe lack of talent.

Tony could and maybe should be on the trading block, Roddy's done, Julio's out, S-Jax still isn't back and Ryan's standing behind an unmanned turnstile. It's like Joe Hart by himself against Spain every week.

Falcons apparently coming to London next year, not even sure I want to go in for that at this rate.

About 80% of that could be about the Chargers and the game against the Raiders.

What makes you think a team would trade for Gonzales? He is ancient in NFL terms and might retire at the end of the season?

pudge said:
jay_mcfc said:
pudge said:

Welcome to Chargerville

The bye week will give Roddy's ankle time to recover I hope. Could get a decent second half of the season out of him now that Julio's done.

And what about them Raiders! ;)

City Raider said:
pudge said:
jay_mcfc said:
Welcome to Chargerville

The bye week will give Roddy's ankle time to recover I hope. Could get a decent second half of the season out of him now that Julio's done.

And what about them Raiders! ;)
I would like to think that too but I'm sorry to say that Roddy's done lol

No push off the line, can't slow down at the end of his routes, and can't turn the corner. If Julio is out for the year then Roddy will see double coverage regardless of his health.

Don't be surprised to see us trade for a WR, even in exchange for Roddy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.