NFL 2020-2021 Season.

Who do you want to win Super Bowl 2021?

• Total voters
Happy with how the Saints are playing, I think we have the best squad in the league, our depth is insane. Need to click early next week on offence and we'll walk all over the Bucs who don't have a secondary. Should be better than this week where our running backs had barely practised and Michael Thomas played for the first time in 5-6 weeks.

If our defence keeps playing like this then we always have a chance.

The Steelers arrogance finally caught up with them. They didn’t take the Browns seriously at all and following his comments during the week JuJu was left eating a lot of crow. He was almost a non-factor in the game.
The tears of Rothelisberger at the end were telling, he knows he’s done. He got a ton of passing yards, especially in the second half, but the Browns were literally giving him the easy short passes, as their plan was to simply keep the Steelers in front of them and building up that huge lead in that insane 1Q gave them the space to do just that.
I can’t see any way we beat KC next week, but the fireworks and car horns in Cleveland last night spoke volumes. This was our sick swan and the pride is back.

Ju Ju is like a child. He lacks respect. I would hope he is feeling like shit right now but he is probably performing a dance video to put on TikTox. I really wanted Joseph to smash him.

Good call on the sick swan.

Great to hear about Cleveland fans celebrating. It has been a long time coming. A Superbowl win, although unlikely, will compensate for the Denver losses.

It was also great to see, pre game, so many of the old players came out to show support. Players such as Ernest Byner (I still feel for him even though he got an SB ring), Eric Metcalf, Webster Slaughter and Felix Wright.

I am still buzzing and I am only a fairweather supporter :)

The Steelers have got themselves in a right mess. Roethlisberger just isn't doing it these days. His passing accuracy is crap over distance and he's completely immobile. I've seen so many opportunities for him to scramble a few yards when there's a gap in front of him but he just can't do it. There's no running game really either. All seemed to fall apart after they won in Nashville to go 7-0. They were lucky winners in the following games and then their luck ran out.

They're going to hit the salary cap, even though they've only got 34 players on contract for next season. They're probably going to have to renew Big Ben so they can roll the $15m bonus he's due into his signing on fee. Otherwise that's even more money over the salary cap. Some of the better players are going to have to go to get the salaries down. Mason Rudolph looked a little better than he usually does in the second half of the game in Cleveland at least.

Barring a miracle it looks like they've got some thin years ahead until Tomlin can rebuild them. If he can rebuild them. At least tickets should be easy to get when I'm next over there for Thanksgiving or Christmas.

Last edited:
Just finished watching the Cleveland game. Wow. Think I will watch it again in full later this week.

Due to Covid-19, Cleveland were missing a number of coaches, including the head coach, and some key players (including the first and third best CB, second best player on the DL and the best guard in Bitonio). Plus OBJ is out for the season. Then during the game lost an All Pro RT and a back-up guard. It turns out that the QB, Mayfield, had to introduce himself for the first time to two or three of those who played on the OL.

Okay, we will get hammered by the Chiefs next week as our secondary is our soft spot. There is no way they can stop Mahommes and Hill. However, to think this team had a losing season last year and a new set of coaches who only had two or three weeks to work with the team in the off-season, they have done remarkably well. Yes, I am biased but I think the Browns deserve a lot of credit.
Pleased you won after the years of woe and your pre-game hurdles...

You can definitely score points on the Chiefs. As you say, it’s just keeping them out that’s the problem. You need to find a Ruben Dias and you’ll be fine.

The Steelers have got themselves in a right mess. Roethlisberger just isn't doing it these days. His passing accuracy is crap over distance and he's completely immobile. I've seen so many opportunities for him to scramble a few yeard when there's a gap in fron of him but he just can't do it. There's no running game really either. All seemed to fall apart after they won in Nashville to go 7-0. They were lucky winners in the following games and then their luck ran out.

They're going to hit the salary cap, even though they've only got 34 players on contract for next season. They're probably going to have to renew Big Ben so they can roll the $15m bonus he's due into his signing on fee. Otherwise that's even more money over the salary cap. Some of the better players are going to have to go to get the salaries down. Mason Rudolph looked a little better than he usually does in the second half of the game in Cleveland.

Barring a miracle it looks like they've got some thin years ahead until Tomlin can rebuild them. If he can rebuild them. At least tickets should be easy to get when I'm next over there for Thanksgiving or Christmas.
If I was a Steelers fan, I’d be mad at Big Ben for that very first snap. Yeah the snap was awful, but when he ran back he easily had the opportunity to drop on the ball to recover on the 1, or at the worst give away a safety. Instead, he just stood there looking at the ball and waiting for his defender to do it. Poor leadership and I’d expect his teammates and coaches would have chewed him out for it in the locker room.

Same here my man however 4th choice QB in last night and after being 2-7 earlier on this season not all bad apart losing to the Tampon Bay Rags.
Must admit I didn't expect us to beat the Buccs and at times in the first half I expected it to be a blow out, but we hung on in there and gave them a game. Looking forward to more improvement next season.
It might be worth pointing out to any Rags who follow the game that the money the Glazers take out of United is going in Tom Brady's pocket.

Must admit I didn't expect us to beat the Buccs and at times in the first half I expected it to be a blow out, but we hung on in there and gave them a game. Looking forward to more improvement next season.
It might be worth pointing out to any Rags who follow the game that the money the Glazers take out of United is going in Tom Brady's pocket.
And long May it continue with Tom Brady.

The Steelers have got themselves in a right mess. Roethlisberger just isn't doing it these days. His passing accuracy is crap over distance and he's completely immobile. I've seen so many opportunities for him to scramble a few yards when there's a gap in front of him but he just can't do it. There's no running game really either. All seemed to fall apart after they won in Nashville to go 7-0. They were lucky winners in the following games and then their luck ran out.

They're going to hit the salary cap, even though they've only got 34 players on contract for next season. They're probably going to have to renew Big Ben so they can roll the $15m bonus he's due into his signing on fee. Otherwise that's even more money over the salary cap. Some of the better players are going to have to go to get the salaries down. Mason Rudolph looked a little better than he usually does in the second half of the game in Cleveland at least.

A difficult restructure ahead. I wouldn't mind the Browns picking up Fitzpatrick or Haden in free agency :)

Not sure you can take much from Rudolph's performance against the Browns. After all, Cleveland had practice squad players in the secondary. The highest rated corner was our third choice. I doubt Claypole would have pulled off some of those catches if he was being picked up by Denzel Ward.

It must be bloody difficult to be a QB at Pittsburgh. They throw it 60 times a game because they rarely run the ball. Surely a couple of RBs are needed (starter and back-up).

With Lamar, Burrow and Mayfield at QB, the quality of the AFC North will likely be high for a number of years. The Bengals are not great but they are maybe only a few OL players and a couple on the DL short of being a winning team. Possibly a new coach too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.