NFL 2020-2021 Season.

Who do you want to win Super Bowl 2021?

• Total voters
Pleased you won after the years of woe and your pre-game hurdles...

You can definitely score points on the Chiefs. As you say, it’s just keeping them out that’s the problem. You need to find a Ruben Dias and you’ll be fine.

Thanks, Blue.

If we had a time machine and could bring in Hanford Dixon, Felix Wright and Frank Minnifield, I'd be a lot more confident. :)

Rams win tonight would be nice, give the Saints home field if we get past the Bucs.

Last edited:
Everyone (including me!) called that Bills game wrong. We’d been hopeless against the run all year and the Ravens are a machine on the ground.

the 101 yard pick six helped too...

I called it wrong too.

Did not watch the game so I have no idea how the Ravens were restricted to just 3 points. That is some going

Complete and utter newbie to this but read up on the history of the sport on wiki and watched the Rams @ The Packers. There is the basis of an interesting game in there, but bloody hell there are so many bleedin breaks. Very frustrating.

For what it's worth I thought Aron Rogers looked mint. The stream I was using was was ESPN/Fox. I thought their analysis was non existent.

Started watching the Bills/ Ravens game on NBC but couldn't stay up after 02.00! Looked like the Bills offense was strong.

Saw a highlights thing on C5 this morning which managed to devote just over 10 minutes to the 2 games! I'll try and catch the Browns tonight but the Palace game is the priority!

Complete and utter newbie to this but read up on the history of the sport on wiki and watched the Rams @ The Packers. There is the basis of an interesting game in there, but bloody hell there are so many bleedin breaks. Very frustrating.

For what it's worth I thought Aron Rogers looked mint. The stream I was using was was ESPN/Fox. I thought their analysis was non existent.

Started watching the Bills/ Ravens game on NBC but couldn't stay up after 02.00! Looked like the Bills offense was strong.

Saw a highlights thing on C5 this morning which managed to devote just over 10 minutes to the 2 games! I'll try and catch the Browns tonight but the Palace game is the priority!
The highlights on the NFL App are extremely well put together and a good way to follow the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.